Interested in fixing things? Figuring out exactly how things work?
Connect with us today!
- Apply now and check out the job list below if you're ready to start an apprenticeship
- Can't see any roles in your area? Use our ATNZ General Application
- Sign up for Job Alerts. We email you when new jobs become available (this will only be for the job categories you select)
We can place you in a job. We will cover the qualification cost. We will pay you.
Your commitment is to spend the next 3-4 years earning and learning. You will get full on-the-job training, support and advice throughout your apprenticeship.
- Are a practical, hands-on person
- Have achieved NCEA Level 2 in Maths and English
- Will be earning and learning (training rates will apply)
- Have a current full or restricted NZ driver licence
- Are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Are required to undergo aptitude, medical and drug testing as part of the recruitment process.