How ATNZ works for your business
We manage the formal employment arrangement. We provide standard tools and protective gear. Your account manager will work alongside you to induct your apprentice into your organisation with a strong focus on health and safety.
- You only pay an hourly rate with no hidden costs.
- ATNZ will pay the apprentice wages.
- We take care of Kiwisaver, holiday pay and sick pay.
- WorldSkills mentoring for your ATNZ apprentice.
- ATNZ is responsible for employment support and advice.
- You can transfer your apprentice at any time.
- ATNZ has a dedicated Human Resources and Health & Safety team.
- Dedicated account managers.
- We provide tools and standard protective gear.