With your specialised training and our apprentice management programme - you can get back to business.
Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ) is New Zealand's largest employer of mechanical engineering apprentices. Companies can have an ATNZ employee seconded to their business to enable the apprentice to work and learn;the employment relationship is between ATNZ and the apprentice. Simply pay an hourly rate to ATNZ, there are no hidden costs. The hourly rate covers all the costs associated with your apprentice's recruitment, employment, off-job training (related to the qualification) and dedicated support to succeed. You only pay for hours worked.
- ATNZ employs an apprentice and seconds him/her into your business
- You are responsible for providing the training environment
- ATNZ is responsible for employment support and advice
- ATNZ pays for apprentice wages, kiwisaver, ACC, holiday pay, sick pay, statutory holidays and pays apprentice wages when they are on block courses
- ATNZ takes the risk of fluctuating business circumstances. If need be, we will look to find another business for the apprentice.