Interested in fixing things? Figuring out exactly how things work?
Connect with us today!
- Apply now (check out the job list below) if you're ready to start an apprenticeship.
- Can't see any roles in your area? Use our ATNZ General Application.
- Sign up for Job Alerts. We email you when new jobs become available (this will only be for the job categories you select).
We can place you in a job. We will cover the qualification cost. We will pay you.
Your commitment is to spend the next 3-4 years earning and learning. You will get full on-the-job training, support and advice throughout your apprenticeship.
- are a practical, hands-on person;
- have achieved NCEA Level 2 in Maths and English;
- will be earning and learning (training rates will apply - starting at $13.27 per hour);
- have a current full or restricted NZ driver licence;
- are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident; and
- are required to undergo aptitude, medical and drug testing as part of the recruitment process.